Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Far Cry 3 Multiplayer

Who needs 60 frames....

Far Cry 3 Multiplayer menu, UBISOFTNote: This is a mobile update, I'm posting a bit differently, hopefully it works.

I am currently playing a bit of Far Cry 3 multiplayer and it ain't bad. Listen Call Of Duty is great and all, but Far Cry 3 pushes it to the side for me. Then again, I'm not the biggest COD fan, now am I. The shooting in Far Cry 3 isn't as buttery smooth of an experience as COD, but it's fun and solid. The map selection also leaves something to be desired, but those too are designed well and are spacious enough to even out the chaos.

And....in typing this,  I just got kicked from a match for being idle. Sheesh. Hey, at least I avoided a brush with that poison gas bomb being dropped on the masses. Right? I'm gonna dive back into the game right now, equipped with an F1 and increased sprint perk. Hopefully, I can continue to produce. My enjoyment of Far Cry 3 has spilled over into its multiplayer. The fps has never been better. There may not seem to be a never ending stream of unlocks, but Far Cry 3 keeps me coming back with solid play and on occasion a decoding bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment